A project like no other, Feliz en Vista is a development that combines the uniqueness of four different designs, and four different target customers into one exclusive project that pushes the boundaries of real estate in Vietnam. The building located in the heart of District 2, one of the most bustle areas where have a lot of foreigners live, just 10 minutes to the CBD and District 7 via Thu Thiem Tunnel, Saigon and Thu Thiem Bridge.
Feliz en Vista Factsheet
|Project Name||Feliz en Vista|
|Developer||CapitaLand – Thien Duc Investment Company Limited|
|Tenure||Freehold for local Vietnamese, 50 years ownership for foreigners|
|Type of Development||03 Residential Tower (~800 units), 01 Serviced Residence Tower|
|Location||No 1, Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Site Area||2.6 ha|
|Facilities & services||
More than 100 facilities with the unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”:
|Carpark Lots||1-1 Car Park For All Units|
|No of Units||873|
Feliz en Vista Units Mix
(Typical units of Cruz Tower)
|1 Bedroom||58 m2|
|2 Bedroom||83 - 85 m2|
|3 Bedroom||106 - 115|
- Well-served by the perfect traffic system: Hanoi Highway, Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay Expressway.
- Perfect for those who absolutely love greenery with near proximity to District 1 and other parts.
- More than 100 facilities with a unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: 5-star resort-style swimming pools (Saltwater Swimming Pool, Hot Spring Jacuzzi), Adventure Water Slide, Outdoor Movie Theatre, Treetop Adventure Walk Bridge, Grand Lobby for each tower.
- Semi-detached apartments with at least 2 non-shared walls that attract natural wind and light.
- 3 residential towers with about 800 residential units for sale and 1 serviced apartment tower Somerset Feliz Ho Chi Minh City managed by The Ascott Limited, the world's largest international serviced residence owner-operator.
- Feng Shui consultation of the site was done by Dato Joey Yap, the world’s leading authority on Feng Shui and Chinese Metaphysics.
- Developed by a prestigious developer: CapitaLand and Thien Duc Company.